Using our website
There’s a lot of information on our website and it may take a minute or two to find what you’re looking for. There are 2 easy ways to search through the site:
- Type a short description of what you’re looking for (e.g. ‘St Peter’s Rooms’) in the ‘Enter your search’ box in the top right hand corner of any page. Links to all pages containing relevant information will then be displayed. Note that some of these will be news posts, which will be identified by the words ‘Parish News’ appearing above the link in blue text.
- Scroll down the Site Map below to find the page you’re looking for, then click on the coloured box to visit the page. To help you find the page easily next time, the boxes are colour-coded as follows:
- Blue – main menu pages as shown at the top of every page of the site.
- Green – sub-menu pages. These appear when you roll your mouse over the main menu at the top of the screen.
- Yellow – sub-sub menu pages. If a sub-menu page has additional pages leading off it, these will appear when you roll the mouse over the sub-menu when this is displayed.