The Jubilee Clubhouse is situated on Loughborough Road facing onto the Jubilee Playing Fields.
About the Clubhouse
The Jubilee Clubhouse was opened in October 2008 as a joint venture between Ruddington Parish Council and Ruddington Colts Football Club, and is dedicated to Youth Sport. The pavilion is maintained by the Parish Council.
Whilst the building is predominantly used as a sports pavilion, the social area is available for hire during the daytime, Monday to Friday*. The Clubhouse is suitable for a wide range of uses such as corporate conferences, meetings, training days, art classes, etc. The social area overlooks the playing fields with large picture windows, making it a bright, airy and comfortable space.
Along with plenty of on-site parking, this makes the Clubhouse ideal for all kinds of groups and activities.
- Modern social area (pictured above and right) with carpet-tiled floor.
- Large kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave and water boiler along with cups, saucers and other sundry kitchen utensils. (Please note that this is not a catering kitchen.) Serving hatch to social area.
- Male, female and disabled toilet and shower facilities.
- Easy access to the venue for disabled persons.
- Large, free car park. Bus routes nearby.
- Maximum capacity: 80 (recommended maximum seated: 60).
Alcohol. Please note that the sale and/or consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited at this venue.
Music. The playing of amplified music is also currently prohibited at this venue.
Make a booking
* Please note that as the Jubilee Clubhouse is a sports pavilion, it’s generally in use most weekends and many evenings for football, cricket and other sporting activities, so is unavailable fore hire at these times. If you’d like to hire the Jubilee Playing Fields for a sporting event, please contact the Parish Council Groundstaff on 0115 984 4976.