St. Peter’s Rooms
St Peter’s Rooms
- Main Hall, approximately 18m long x 6m wide, wooden floor suitable for dancing etc.
- Committee Room / Lounge: approximately 6m square.
- Either or both rooms can be hired to suit different occasions and activities.
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge and water boiler for continuous hot water suitable for tea and coffee. (Please note that this is not a catering kitchen.)
- Serving area connecting the kitchen and Lounge areas (see photos below).
- Male and female toilets plus separate facilities for disabled users.
- Ramped access to the building.
- Selection of various sized tables along with chairs, crockery, cutlery, etc.
- Premises licence for music, singing and dancing.
- Nearby car park, free on-street car park parking and bus routes nearby.
- Maximum capacity for Main Hall: 120 (recommended maximum seated: 90)
- Maximum capacity for Committee Room: 40 (recommended maximum seated: 30)
Make a booking
Photos of St Peter’s Rooms
Click on each image to view a larger version.