Councillors & staff
You can also meet the team of staff at the Parish Council office and find out who does what in our offices at St Peter’s Rooms.
We’ve also provided details of the Councillors representing Ruddington at Rushcliffe Borough Council and Nottinghamshire County Council, and how you can contact them.
Parish Council leaders
The current Chairmen and Vice-Chairmen are:
- Chairman of the Parish Council: Councillor Allen Wood
- Vice-Chairman of the Parish Council: Councillor Ken Piggott
- Chairman of Amenities Committee: Councillor David Hall
- Vice-Chairman of Amenities Committee:
- Chairman of Environment & Policy Committee: Councillor Marion Pell
- Vice-Chairman of Environment & Policy Committee:
Register of Members’ Interests
Rushcliffe Borough Council holds a Register of Members’ Interests for every Parish Councillor in the Borough. You can view the scanned copies of each of our councillor’s forms on the Borough Council’s website.