Councillors & staff
Explore this section of our website to find out which Parish Ward you live in, which Parish Councillors represent you and how you can contact them.
You can also meet the team of staff at the Parish Council office and find out who does what in our offices at St Peter’s Rooms.
We’ve also provided details of the Councillors representing Ruddington at Rushcliffe Borough Council and Nottinghamshire County Council, and how you can contact them.
Parish Council leaders
The current Chairmen and Vice-Chairmen are:
- Chairman of the Parish Council: Councillor Graham Fletcher
- Vice-Chairman of the Parish Council: Councillor Chloe Lewington
- Chairman of Amenities Committee: Councillor John Hawson
- Vice-Chairman of Amenities Committee:
- Chairman of Environment & Policy Committee: Councillor Holly Law
- Vice-Chairman of Environment & Policy Committee:
Register of Members’ Interests
Rushcliffe Borough Council holds a Register of Members’ Interests for every Parish Councillor in the Borough. You can view the scanned copies of each of our councillor’s forms on the Borough Council’s website.