The next stage of the Local Government Boundary Commission for England (LGBCE) Review of Rushcliffe has launched and is seeking your views on the proposed changes to Rushcliffe Borough Council wards in the Borough.
You can click here to view their report following the first stage of consultation which ran earlier this year.
In short it proposes:
- Council to stay at 44 councillors
- 21 new wards – four fewer than there are now
- More multi-member wards than currently
- Boundaries of most wards changing (three stay the same)
- Names of some wards changing
- Two town / parish councils affected (Bingham and Radcliffe)
To view an interactive map of the draft recommendations, visit the consultation area here: https://consultation.lgbce.org.uk/. You can view both the existing and proposed boundaries, search by area or postcode, and have your say. A non-interactive image of the proposed ward boundaries is also available.
The second stage of consultation asks for feedback on the proposals before the deadline of Monday 13th December 2021. Final arrangements will be published on 1st March 2022.
Feedback on the proposals should be made directly to the LGBCE, but if you have any questions about the process, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.