COVID-19 vaccination appointments can still be booked through 119, the NHS website or by walking in during certain times. You can find walk in times on the NHS website, www.nhs.uk/coronavirus.
A vaccination site is also now available on Haydn Road in Sherwood.
Children aged 5 to 11 continue to be eligible for a vaccination to help protect them and those around them from the virus. A pop-up clinic is now taking place close to the Borough at Clifton Cornerstone, NG11 8EW, every Tuesday afternoon.
Health and wellbeing hubs also continue to offer advice and support on receiving a jab, and answer your questions on vaccinations.
Here in Rushcliffe the next hubs take place at:
- Cotgrave, Co-op, NG12 3JZ, Tuesday 6th September from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Bingham Market Place, NG12 8AP, Thursday 8th September, from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Cotgrave, Co-op, NG12 3JZ, Wednesday 21st September from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Bingham Market Place, NG12 8AP, Thursday 22nd September, from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Keyworth Goes Green, Rectory Field near Keyworth Village Hall, NG12 5AN, Saturday 24th September from 10am to 3pm.