High street businesses in Ruddington can now apply for grants of up to £5,000 to help get the ball rolling on projects that drive forward plans for marketing, new equipment, improvements to premises and sustainability.
Eligible businesses can apply for funding from Rushcliffe Borough Council’s UK Shared Prosperity Funding (UKSPF) for up to 70% of the cost of a project, between now and March 2024.
The funding is available to support existing retail and hospitality businesses with a wide variety of projects, to help keep Rushcliffe’s high streets vibrant.
Projects can include:
- Energy efficiency measures
- Marketing and promoting, including events
- Equipment purchase and enhancements to existing premises
- Digital and ICT equipment purchase and shop front improvements
- Support for other shop premise improvements, including shop front upgrades.
For more information and to apply for grant funding, please email email@example.com.