The Nottinghamshire Hospice shop on the High Street will be hosting The Big Purple Party from Monday 22 to Sunday 28 May. The idea is to promote the hospice and paint Nottinghamshire purple to help raise funds for local hospice care.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Hold a coffee morning with a purple dress code and purple cakes
- Add a purple dish or drink to your business menu and donate the proceeds to Nottinghamshire Hospice
- Hold a purple dress down day in the office
- Hold a bake sale
- Spend a few hours volunteering at one of our shops
- If you run a shop or business in Ruddington, put a purple window display up!
Download your party pack today from www.nottshospice.org/party. For more information, please pop into our Ruddington shop or call 0115 910 1008 ext 215.
Tessa Eastel, Ruddington Shop Manager