Following the success of the Club’s Santa Sleigh collections, Rushcliffe Rotary is offering grants to individuals and groups within the community who are engaged in projects at home or abroad.
Individual grants usually range from £50 to £200.The total allocation each year is limited so early application is advised. When considering an application, the club makes reference to the following criteria:
- Any previous application made to the club.
- The link the individual or group has with the local area.
- The extent to which the project has a humanitarian, environmental or educational focus.
- The extent to which the project supports disadvantaged groups within the community
- The willingness to report back to club members on the outcomes from the project.
Applications should be sent by email to the Secretary, John Hooley at email@example.com
Further information can be obtained by contacting Kip Herrington on 0115 937 5397.