We’re encouraging residents visiting our parks, open spaces and play areas to follow some simple steps to make sure they enjoy a safe trip with their household.
As spring weather arrives, many sites including Rushcliffe Country Park, local play areas and open spaces will remain very popular, with more people looking to explore the great outdoors during their leisure time.
That’s why we’re asking residents to observe the following steps for staying safe, so everyone can enjoy visiting the locations.
- Follow the on-site signage and remember to socially distance from others at all times
- Wash your hands before and immediately after visiting
- No one should visit a site if they feel unwell
- Consider returning at a quieter time should you arrive to find parks or facilities already busy
- Follow current guidance to use open skate parks in line with Skate England advice
- Outdoor gym equipment remains open in line with the latest government guidance.
If visiting Rushcliffe Country Park, don’t forget its mass of parkland has lots of places to explore in addition to the children’s playground.
The facilities at all play parks are sanitised routinely. Please send any feedback on the cleanliness of the sites to firstname.lastname@example.org.