Could you be a safe part of walking to school? We need your help to walk with groups of children to and from school in Ruddington on weekday mornings and afternoons.
• Keep kids safe
• Enjoy regular exercise
• Connect with a neighbourhood
• Meet new people
• Support parents
• Be part of a team
• Training and program gear provided
• Attend training
• Adhere to Walking Bus procedures
• Reliable attendance
• Agree to background check
• Commit to at least one morning/afternoon a week
To find out more, contact Rachel Szysler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 883 7848.