St. Peter’s Rooms
St Peter’s Rooms
- Main Hall, approximately 18m long x 6m wide, wooden floor suitable for dancing etc.
- Committee Room / Lounge: approximately 6m square.
- Either or both rooms can be hired to suit different occasions and activities.
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge and water boiler for continuous hot water suitable for tea and coffee. (Please note that this is not a catering kitchen.)
- Serving area connecting the kitchen and Lounge areas (see photos below).
- Male and female toilets plus separate facilities for disabled users.
- Ramped access to the building.
- Selection of various sized tables along with chairs, crockery, cutlery, etc.
- Premises licence for music, singing and dancing.
- Nearby car park, free on-street car park parking and bus routes nearby.
- Maximum capacity for Main Hall: 120 (recommended maximum seated: 90)
- Maximum capacity for Committee Room: 40 (recommended maximum seated: 30)
Make a booking
Visit our Venue Hire page to find out how to make a a booking and then download the Booking Form and Specific Conditions for one-off social bookings only at St Peter’s Rooms.
Please read these in conjunction with the Social & One-off Booking & Hire Conditions, which apply to all our venues.
If your booking is for regular hire or commercial purposes, please contact the Parish Council office to discuss your requirements and request the relevant forms and T&Cs.
Photos of St Peter’s Rooms
Click on each image to view a larger version.