The Village Hall
Ruddington Village Hall
45 Wilford Road
- Suitable for badminton, dancing, exercise classes, etc.
- Ideal venue for children’s parties.
- Main Hall: 19m x 9m, refurbished wooden floor.
- Function Room: 7m x 4 m. Carpeted, situated off Main Hall (can’t be rented separately).
- Fully fitted kitchen with serving hatch to Function Room. (Please note that this is not a catering kitchen.)
- Male and female toilets with cloakrooms. Additional toilet adjacent to the kitchen area.
- Disabled toilet / washroom with baby changing facilities.
- Ramped access to the front of the building.
- Tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, etc available.
- Small, free car park with free on-street parking also available nearby.
- Bus routes nearby.
- Maximum capacity: 120 (recommended maximum seated: 90)
Alcohol. Please note that the sale of alcohol is prohibited at the Village Hall.
Noise. The building has a Noise Abatement Order in place due to past instances of excessive noise and the building’s close proximity to residential dwellings. To keep within the restrictions of the order, all power will disconnect if the fire doors are opened. All windows and doors are to be kept closed at all times.
Make a booking
Please read these in conjunction with the Social & One-off Booking & Hire Conditions, which apply to all our venues.
If your booking is for regular hire or commercial purposes, please contact the Parish Council office to discuss your requirements and request the relevant forms and T&Cs.
Photos of the Village Hall
Click on each image to view a larger version.